If you're an Amazon Prime member and have the app installed on your phone, you can get a tub of these organic strawberries for $2.99 from Whole Foods! The deal is good to 4/16.
I didn't know about the Amazon Prime membership. I saw blueberries on sale for $3.99. When the cashier rang it up, she said it was $5.10. I didn't want to put it back, so I bought it. I'm considering getting a membership. I wish I had stocks in Whole Paycheck, since i'm a regular shopper.
I just got 1 pound of Strawberries in San Diego for just $0.99 cents yesterday! That's what Matson Freight shipping cost does to all of our Hawaii Produce prices plus every single new thing you buy!
patisserie taisuke endo
-
Wanted to check out Patisserie Taisuke Endo for some time now.If I’m not
mistaken, he trained in France & ItalyHe has a cafe area where you can
enjoy cakes...
Downwinding 10-10-2026
-
Wind: Trades
The wind forecast called for more wind! Gotta go chance um!
Egan and Wes going out Kaimana early
Go time!!!!
Get some bumps!
...
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
9 comments:
I didn't know about the Amazon Prime membership. I saw blueberries on sale for $3.99. When the cashier rang it up, she said it was $5.10. I didn't want to put it back, so I bought it. I'm considering getting a membership. I wish I had stocks in Whole Paycheck, since i'm a regular shopper.
The strawberries look sweet.
Izsmom
nice!
score!!
Chet, I did also buy Sumo oranges at regular price. They were $3.75 each!
Izsmom, they were good in my salad.
Kat, I liked that they were organic.
Les, yah!
Organic is very expensive here!
Waaah! I am not an Amazon Prime member. I know I would save money, but then I also know that I would spend more money chasing the sales.
Susan, actually, normally it is here too.
Aunty, I know what you mean.
I just got 1 pound of Strawberries in San Diego for just $0.99 cents yesterday! That's what Matson Freight shipping cost does to all of our Hawaii Produce prices plus every single new thing you buy!
Post a Comment