I went back to Bakery & Table in Times Kahala the other day. I walked back and forth trying to decide which pastry to get until I finally decided on a half loaf of the raisin bread ($7). Toasted and dabbed with buttah . . . was so ono!
Downwinding 10-03-2026
-
Wind: Trades starting...
The gang is frothing even though the wind is light!
9 Strong today!
Mahalo John for this pic!
Way better than I thought at ...
kaki kimchee
-
while scrolling I came upon this kaki kimcheeFor 2 kaki (persimmon) :
@ginahomecook1 tablespoon salted shrimp (strain shrimp and use only
liquid)1 tablesp...
Mixed Plate Friday (Vegas Edition)
-
Creamy Scrambled Eggs & Chicken Breakfast Sausage We had a morning flight
so we got served breakfast. For Hawaiian Airlines, there are entrees you
can get ...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
8 comments:
Wow! Looks onolicious. That’s a lot of raisins.
Izsmom
I only started appreciating raisins when I got older. Butter makes everything taste much buttah😂 !
looks great!
I LOVE their raisin bread!! -L
You pau with your no carb diet? Even if not, the raisin bread with buttah is worth indulging!
it looks so good it looks fake!! yum!
Izsmom, some of the slices aren't as raisin-filled as the one in the picture, but still got planny!
Susan, I love raisins in my pastry . . . and buttah!
Kat, so yummy.
L, me too now!!
Aunty, Wendell and Landon are on the no-carb keto diet (still). Me? That's all I seem to eat.
LOL, Les.
You making me hungry. Looks so ono.
Post a Comment