I finally cleaned out our container drawer(s) and matched up the tops and bottoms. These are gonna get trashed because they didn't have their matching half.
Aloha Friday 10-02-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 2 Feet
Wind: Light
Plenty good waves on this Aloha Friday!
Aloha F4
Aloha Waikiki
Aloha Joe
Aloha Eric laying it DOWN!
...
Mixed Plate Friday (Vegas Edition)
-
Creamy Scrambled Eggs & Chicken Breakfast Sausage We had a morning flight
so we got served breakfast. For Hawaiian Airlines, there are entrees you
can get ...
this and that
-
noticed these cranes...if you’ve been reading our blog you know that the
beige brown building in the photo took most of our view of Mount Fuji when
it was ...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
8 comments:
How can?
Doesn't that just kill you? Knowing that there is a partner for the piece but you can't find it and so it gets put away or trashed.
Seems wasteful but Mari Kondo will be proud of you.
🙀
Hahaha! I need to do this and will probably end with way more mismatch containers and lids.
Izsmom
Been doing same thing !
Kobi, I know!!!
Aunty, I hesitated for a little bit thinking that the other side will show up, but finally just threw um away.
Kat, 😂
Izsmom, I wonder where they all went. LOL.
Susan, when containers starting falling out of the drawers, I figured it was time.
I always wonder where the matching part went. Just like socks I guess...
Ha ha, the bottoms escaped.
Post a Comment