j: how cool - you can frame these and put 'em up in your house or give away as gifts....artists' stuff are cool becuz it's original and from the heart -N
Aunty, thank you so much for the paint set. It's so special that it was hard for me not to just hoard it, but I forced myself to bust the pack open. The paint is so beautiful . . . very shimmery.
red cabbage salad
-
I love red cabbage.In Japanese it is called murasaki cabbage (purple
cabbage)Anyway, I am always looking for a good salad/pickle recipe for red
cabbage and...
Rain Report 09-30-2026
-
Rain: Heavy
When it rains, it pours!
Rain? No problem!
Rain-Dawgg
Rain Ridah
We weren't the only crazy ones.
Radical in the rain
...
Grand Lux Cafe – Las Vegas, NV
-
Since we were staying at the Palazzo during the conference, it was super
easy to just go downstairs and dine at Grand Lux Cafe – especially when we…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
12 comments:
Very quaint and personal! Keep on keeping on with your new found passion!
wowwwww! Niice!!
Nice! You are gifted with talent!
Izsmom
Nice!
You can make sets and sell them.
j: how cool - you can frame these and put 'em up in your house or give away as gifts....artists' stuff are cool becuz it's original and from the heart -N
at least you are keeping busy:)
Beautiful! ~matsu
Aunty, thank you so much for the paint set. It's so special that it was hard for me not to just hoard it, but I forced myself to bust the pack open. The paint is so beautiful . . . very shimmery.
Thanks Les!
Thank you, Izsmom.
Dean, I wish I was ambitious then maybe I would.
I think I'll give away, N.
Very busy for now, Kat!
Thank you, Matsu.
Jalna.....Your new Creative Art section of your family run restaurant, art gallery, and Hobby Section will be a big hit! ; )
Soon you will have a Mall with a Food Court! ; )
Carry on! And you will be Rich! ; )
HAHAHAHAHA, Mark!!
Wow nice! I went to Ross and saw a water color brush set. Not sure how good it is.
Susan, that's the very first set that I got. But I gave it away already. It wasn't translucent enough for me.
Post a Comment