Remember every September when your Mom took you to Longs Drugs to buy that black and white squrilly paper binder. I just made up that word. And all lf those school supplies that you thought you needed to look so Kewl! ; ) Ya! I do! What fun times shopping for school supplies and the actual smell of Paper! ; )
New technology is destroying our history! The young ones have no idea what we went through!
kokuuma
-
you often see the word koku (rich) paired with the word uma (tasty)
whenever people are describing a savory foodthey'll say it is
"kokuuma"well, I needed e...
Downwinding 10-04-2026
-
Wind: Trades
Trades are light but looks good enough!
The road to riches!
pc: Braddah Eric
Energy on high!
Can!
A good run for me!
Brad...
Mixed Plate Friday (Vegas Edition)
-
Creamy Scrambled Eggs & Chicken Breakfast Sausage We had a morning flight
so we got served breakfast. For Hawaiian Airlines, there are entrees you
can get ...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
13 comments:
Wow, pre-order for September 2017 was $429 (40% off), that's some $$$.
Wow, that's great! Ikura desu?
Neat! But I am old school and like flipping and book marking stuff, physically.
Cool! I'm always open to technology.
Mich, I'm curious to see how popular it'll become . . . kinda like that 16 lens camera that should be coming out this year.
Lorna, pre-order it's $429 which is 40% off.
Aunty, I like marking stuff too.
Chet, it's so amazing to me where technology takes us.
I still like to write things down on real paper, helps to remember something. hahaha lol
I know what you mean, Susie.
Remember every September when your Mom took you to Longs Drugs to buy that black and white squrilly paper binder. I just made up that word. And all lf those school supplies that you thought you needed to look so Kewl! ; ) Ya! I do! What fun times shopping for school supplies and the actual smell of Paper! ; )
New technology is destroying our history! The young ones have no idea what we went through!
I remember Mark! But it wasn't with fondness that I shopped for schools supplies . . . it was more like dread.
I thought I hated all my paper clutter that I have all over the place...and then I saw this and realized I need some of that clutter...
Me too, Susan . . . probably because I like taking notes.
Boundary stakeout of Lot 610, Land Court Application 578.
Cool, I want one. I can get rid of my multiple notes.
Post a Comment