I don't think Kona has enough toys. At least he doesn't chew them up. Li'i's toys last about a week if they're a really good one. We take them away from her when she's pau playing with them or she'll destroy it if we don't watch her. LOL
13 years
-
hard to believe you've been gone for 13 yearssome days it seems like
yesterday, some days notcan't believe you would've been 87 todaythankful
for you alway...
Alan Wong’s – Kahala, HI
-
Alan Wong reopened his restaurant in the Kahala Hotel & Resort earlier this
year. I was super excited to try this restaurant even though I never tried
his…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
13 comments:
so precious. he looks likes he's enjoying his nap.
Such a lucky boy.
<3 <3 <3
I don't think Kona has enough toys. At least he doesn't chew them up. Li'i's toys last about a week if they're a really good one. We take them away from her when she's pau playing with them or she'll destroy it if we don't watch her. LOL
Aww, so cute.
Kona's so LUCKY to have his family!!! ~matsu
awww!
He was Mmiissee.
Thank you, Aunty.
:) Les.
Susie, he used to destroy them real fast but not so much nowadays.
Yah, Erick.
Thank you, Matsu.
Sweet yah, Kat.
Kona always looks like he is such a deep thinker! ; )
awww....so peaceful.....ummmm ... and exactly HOW did you take this shot ?? standing on a stool perhaps ?? c r a z y .... its in our genes...
Hahaha, Mark!
Dd, I held the camera above Kona without looking through the viewfinder. Took me several tries. LOL!
Cute!
Thanks Susan!
Post a Comment