It was actually from a store in kappabashi and I didn't realize it was the small size so it just barely fits the toothpaste tube but it still functions pretty well V
Aloha Friday 10-30-2026
-
Wind: Trades
Everybody feeling the Aloha today!
Had to get a group shot at the newly opened Suzuki Art Gallery,
We so blessed to have Braddah Jason join...
Visiting the Chicago Botanic Garden Again
-
Whenever we go back to Illinois, we manage to visit the Chicago Botanic
Garden at least once and this was no exception.
Tiffany had managed to get a di...
this and that
-
enjoyed this movie recently "the lunchbox" I have been wanting to watch it
and luckily found it on you tubeenjoyed this one too..."east side sushi"
which I...
Hula Grill – Waikiki, HI
-
Okay, I just realized that this is the 3rd Waikiki food post when I
complain that I never come to Waikiki for food (lol). I guess it’s worth…
Stubborn weeds in pots – Be Gone!
-
When I was given a nice old big potted plant, it has several stowaways
alongside the main plant. Even when I removed it from the old (broken)
pot, loosene...
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
6 comments:
I need something like that. I don't know where ours went...
I also have one for you, Jalna! Next time I see you!
btw, I went to the Collector's show yeaterday with a friend. Had a great time being a customer rather than a vendor for the first time in years.
It was actually from a store in kappabashi and I didn't realize it was the small size so it just barely fits the toothpaste tube but it still functions pretty well
V
nice!
It's so handy, Les!
Thanks Aunty! Did you find anything at the show?
It works good, V. Never entered my mind that it was small.
Very, Kat.
Such a cool contraption
Post a Comment