Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Wear a Winter Holiday Pin Day


Yesterday was "Wear a Holiday Pin Day" at work.

Mich's
IMG_5683

Runa wore hers on her head.
IMG_5684

I've known Noreen for over 30 years and I never knew that she likes owls. 
IMG_5685

Penny couldn't find a pin so she used an ornament as her pin.
IMG_5686

Ronnie couldn't find a pin either and made some weird thing. 
IMG_5687

Mel's
IMG_5688

Lorna's
IMG_5690

Susan's
IMG_5692

Karen made hers the night before. 
IMG_5695

She also made Sarah's.
IMG_5696

Leslie loves cows.
IMG_5697

Mine
IMG_5699

12 comments:

Susie said...

HAHAHA!!! HOHOHO!!! Miss you all.

jalna said...

HoHoHo to you, Susie!! We're having an Ugly Christmas Sweater Day too. I remember you had a pretty ugly one. LOL!

Susan said...

If you didn't tell me, I knew that would be your pin. Haha!

Anonymous said...

j: Love Ronnie's, he's weird. I also love yours. Simple and to the point -N

Chet Colson said...

Hey, everyone's getting into the holiday spirit. Someone was so nice to put up a Christmas tree at work. By the way Jalna, I read your blog about the dekopan orange, interesting. I have a threshold on paying for things. It's all relative, I thought the price was not out of that threshold for the orange. Sometimes experiences trumps paying for things, but of course, within reason.

K and S said...

fun!

Honolulu Aunty said...

Ha! Posts like these almost make me miss working in an office. So fun, looking forward to the ugly sweaters!

Leslie's pics said...

I like yours the best!!!

jalna said...

Susan, you know me too well!

N, LOL, Ronnie is!

You're so right, Chet . . . some experiences are worth the price.

Aunty, I might actually have to buy one sweater.

Thanks Les! LOL!!!

Kay said...

What a fun group you work with. I love all the pins. Too cute.

jalna said...

They are fun, Kay!

Nippon Nin said...

Ha ha ha! I love Lorna's pin. Yours is so funny.