Thursday, December 8, 2016

Japan - Day 10 - Hotel Listel Inawashiro, Breakfast Buffet

Saturday, October 22, 2016   Inawashiro, Aizu

Sweetie and I were starting to get used to Japan time so we woke up later than usual and actually went down to breakfast after 7 a.m. It worked out good because we were told that by doing so, we managed to avoid the crowd.

DSC01832a

DSC01833a

DSC01834a

DSC01835a

DSC01836a

DSC01837a

DSC01838a

DSC01839a

DSC01840a

Mine.
DSC01841a

Not mine.
DSC01843a

We didn't have much time for our morning stroll, so we just walked around nearby the hotel.
DSC01858a

DSC01851a

DSC01859a

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

The buffet choices looked delicious and healthy.

Izsmom

Anonymous said...

hahaha, with all those breakfasts in Japan, you should have acquired the taste already! Yuuummm!
v

Leslie's pics said...

all of your hotels have such nice surroundings!!

jalna said...

I liked it, Izsmom!

Noooooo, V!!

They did yah, Les!

Chet Colson said...

Breakfasts are good way to start the tour and day. Nishime a fave, healthy.

K and S said...

nice selection at the buffet!

Anonymous said...

The last picture reminded me of a story my brother told me while I was in Japan. It's really sad. I guess they have areas in Japan where they have forests of all the same trees growing and when people are in despair they walk into these forests knowing they wouldn't be able to find their way out. : (

jalna said...

I love nishime too, Chet.

I agree, Kat.

Ohhhh, that's so sad, Anon.

Kay said...

I can see you guys are just having the BEST time!

Nippon Nin said...

Beautiful pics! I can't wait to go back to Japan. The morning buffet looks wonderful! I always gain some pounds in Japan...wait, my husband and I got fat while in Paris too not just Japan.