Thanks, Moki. It wasn't Kona weather. There were trade winds intermittently. But I felt woozy by the swimming pool, squatting for the shots and then standing up. I imagined myself creating a spectacle by fainting into the pool.
Wow, awesome shots! You got great pool shots. Mine were all boring. You were there in the morning and I stayed to late afternoon. I can't believe we have pictures of the same athletes. They participated all day, amazing.
3 at once
-
the latest typhoon is typhoon 27 "choi-wan", still going...at least it
didn't come too close to mainland Japan, though we did have clouds and
drizzles some...
Alan Wong’s – Kahala, HI
-
Alan Wong reopened his restaurant in the Kahala Hotel & Resort earlier this
year. I was super excited to try this restaurant even though I never tried
his…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
15 comments:
Awesome pics like always...I was gonna call you yesterday morning to ask if you were gonna go but then I got busy and forgot :(
It's getting harder for me as I get older, Les. I actually felt faint a couple of times because of the heat. I only stayed around 3 hours this year.
great pictures ;-)
Loved all the photos and so appreciate you posting them. So much courage from the athletes!!
How hot was it? Was it Kona weather, too? Iʻm not so good with heat anymore either.
Thanks, Rand!
Thanks, Moki. It wasn't Kona weather. There were trade winds intermittently. But I felt woozy by the swimming pool, squatting for the shots and then standing up. I imagined myself creating a spectacle by fainting into the pool.
It's always cool you always capture the action and the emotions in you shots. Too bad I missed shooting this event again this year..
Thanks, Shun Wah. Maybe next year you can join me. Then you can fish me outta the pool after I faint.
Super photos as usual. I especially like the last one. You timed it perfectly to capture the joy on the little boy's face. PRICELESS!
Al, that boy was perfect . . . so animated!
Wow, awesome shots! You got great pool shots. Mine were all boring. You were there in the morning and I stayed to late afternoon. I can't believe we have pictures of the same athletes. They participated all day, amazing.
Erick, too bad I'm so much of a morning person. We never get to shoot together.
Great pics. They brought a smile to my face!
Glad you enjoyed, Mmiissee!!
Neat!!! Very touching and your photos are wonderful!
Thanks, Akemi!
Post a Comment