J: Off topic here but wanted to let you know Da Wendall is right; the cut for your tonkatsu is exactly that. It's right next to the center loin pork but I think the tonkatsu has more trimmed fat at Marukai. They make it easier by naming the different cuts so you know how to prep it. Unlike the reg. supermarkets with their more U.S. cuts the ethnic stores have specific designed cuts. Still thanking you for da 411 on Keeaumoku Store. Mom is loving the kuri and chips. -N
N, I was just at Marukai, so I went to the meat department just to look for this "tonkatsu" cut and I saw it!! LOL!! Glad your mom is liking the stuff.
Ok, Les, so I just googled it. Now I get it . . . I didn't know you like goats too. I think their eyes are creepy.
j: ITA goats have those eyes that they use in scary movies. Actually I wanted a goat when I had a big yard that was on tri levels w/ thick weeds to eat 'em. But a farmer told me get lots of prob w/ goats, esp. males. Then I thought they'll leave huge droppings and I rather deal w/ the weeds than THAT - N
Munch On Mi – Liliha, HI
-
Remember the old Foodland on the corner of School and Liliha? Well after
Foodland closed, they turned it into a restaurant equipment place/food
court. I fi...
13 years
-
hard to believe you've been gone for 13 yearssome days it seems like
yesterday, some days notcan't believe you would've been 87 todaythankful
for you alway...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
10 comments:
Awesome sauce!
Totally agree! I love animals.
Ummm . . . what sauce, Erick?
Cute yah, Mmiissee!
J: Off topic here but wanted to let you know Da Wendall is right; the cut for your tonkatsu is exactly that. It's right next to the center loin pork but I think the tonkatsu has more trimmed fat at Marukai. They make it easier by naming the different cuts so you know how to prep it. Unlike the reg. supermarkets with their more U.S. cuts the ethnic stores have specific designed cuts. Still thanking you for da 411 on Keeaumoku Store. Mom is loving the kuri and chips. -N
what? do you not watch tv? Discover commercial...twin sister...??? nevermind. But I love goats! so cute yah!
N, I was just at Marukai, so I went to the meat department just to look for this "tonkatsu" cut and I saw it!! LOL!! Glad your mom is liking the stuff.
Ok, Les, so I just googled it. Now I get it . . . I didn't know you like goats too. I think their eyes are creepy.
j: ITA goats have those eyes that they use in scary movies. Actually I wanted a goat when I had a big yard that was on tri levels w/ thick weeds to eat 'em. But a farmer told me get lots of prob w/ goats, esp. males. Then I thought they'll leave huge droppings and I rather deal w/ the weeds than THAT - N
Hahahahaha, N . . . for real!! I rather deal with weeds, too!
what a tear jerker! amazing...
So cool yah, Rand.
Post a Comment