Monday, November 25, 2013

Ros and Family


As promised, here are more pictures of Ros and family that I took yesterday morning.  The first few photos were taken in front of Katch 1's newest artwork at the corner of Piikoi and Beretania.  They were completed only last week.  Didi told me about um.  In fact, she was there when Katch was adding his finishing touches, and she was able to talk story with him for a little bit. Thanks for the heads up, Didi.

Thanks for agreeing to do your family photos "urban" style, Ros. I really had fun shooting you guys!
IMG_9531-2a

IMG_9548a

duo

IMG_9550a

IMG_9613-2a

IMG_9630a

IMG_9643a

IMG_9653a

4 comments:

Nippon Nin said...

Great back ground! I love to see that. The family is adorable.

jalna said...

So different yah, Akemi! I like it too.

Erick said...

Very, very cool. Love the first shot, great job!

jalna said...

I think Katch's mural is cool too, Erick!