Downwinding 10-05-2026
-
Wind: Trades
Wind feels lighter than yesterday but we still go!
Start the new week right!
Stoked to have Yannick(bottom right) join us!
This time w...
kokuuma
-
you often see the word koku (rich) paired with the word uma (tasty)
whenever people are describing a savory foodthey'll say it is
"kokuuma"well, I needed e...
Mixed Plate Friday (Vegas Edition)
-
Creamy Scrambled Eggs & Chicken Breakfast Sausage We had a morning flight
so we got served breakfast. For Hawaiian Airlines, there are entrees you
can get ...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
13 comments:
Yay!
HooooYa!!
Great solution! Wonder if it works on slugs? They eat all the little baby sprouts when I plant Chinese parsley.
Oh slimy snail
Oh slimy snail
Why do you eat my lemon tree!
But you Neva see....
I stay mo smart than thee!!!
Oh slimy snail
Oh slimy snail
I going put you.......
In theeeeee
Rubbish pail!!!!
eeeewwwww! but very cool!!
Ditto, Mich!
I think it should work, Aunty.
Hahahaha!!! Thanks for the poem, Anon!
I know, Shun Wah. It is "ewwww" to me too.
yikes...you mean..you lifted that thing up ???
Didi, I used a plastic grocery bag.
wat??? who new?!?!?!?
Ha, ha, they going get slippers next time.
I know, Rand!
Funny, Erick!!
wow! I going scatter egg shells all ova the yard! We get planny snails!
lol at the slippers comment! :)
(although I did say in my head, "oh poor thing; was poking his foot...")
Me too, Jos. I felt sorry too.
Victory!
Ah so nice to visit your blog after hectic last week.
Love the Anonymous comment. Ha ha ha.
Post a Comment