My sister Sweetie gave me a daily calendar with quotes from the Dalai Lama. I like this one a lot.
Munch On Mi – Liliha, HI
-
Remember the old Foodland on the corner of School and Liliha? Well after
Foodland closed, they turned it into a restaurant equipment place/food
court. I fi...
1 day ago

8 comments:
The quote you've shown is so insightful. Wish I could be like the Dalai Lama; serene, thoughtful, loving, non-judgmental. Even when I try, I can't do it!
Me too, Lorna . . . I like be like him.
Dats my problem. I am not on a road. I am just lost.
I LOVE the Dalai Lama. Such a wonderful peaceful kind man.
Went to see him when he was speaking at the Stan Sheriff Center, WAY up in the bleed nose section.
He was entrancing in his humble brilliance.
Awesome quote. I need that as a reminder in my life...thanks for sharing
You no seem lost, Erick. LOL.
Love your words, Aunty. "He was entrancing in his humble brilliance."
I love it too, Jenny.
I must be traveling with Erick. hahahahaha!
Les . . . maybe you guys ARE lost. LOL!!
Post a Comment