Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Miracle Tea


My new BFF Shar turned me on to this interesting site:  Eating Asia.  I found the article on Miracle Tea so intriguing.  I never know how to take care of myself when I feel a cold coming on, and I just dread, dread, dread it when one does.  The effects last f-o-r-e-v-e-r for me, ending with a wrenched back from too much coughing.

The ingredients for the tea are ginger, turmeric, peppercorns, lemongrass and green tea.  The lemongrass is mostly for flavor and can be omitted, but you must, must include the turmeric.  The writer and his friend drink this tea daily and double up on the intake when they feel a cold coming on.  

Sounds interesting, yah?!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a miracle !!! Happy to be your new BFF!

Shar:)

Erick said...

Cool! Going check out the site and the tea.

LeighO said...

Did you know that our sister has tumeric growing in her front yard?

K and S said...

mmm!

jalna said...

Me too, Shar.

Make some for me too, Erick.

Ooooh, I like some, Sweetie.

Yah, Kat!

Nippon Nin said...

I think I'm getting a cold. I like to try this miracle tea. Thanks!

jalna said...

It seems that every year at this time I get sick, Akemi. I shoulda prepared some ahead of time.