Saturday, November 16, 2013

Kris' Maternity Shoot


I'm not exactly comfortable doing maternity shoots . . . I've only done one other before.  But Kris is my favorite person to take pictures of and I also just love her to death . . . so when she asked, I didn't hesitate.

The skies were overcast this morning so I was worried that we might not be able to meet up as planned.  But, yay, the weather held up and I met Kris and Mark at Makai Pier for our session.

Kris, you and Mark are a joy to shoot.  I'm sure you could tell that I was having fun . . . much dancing on my part.  Hope we can do it again sometime.

IMG_8688-2a

IMG_8710-2a

IMG_8662a

IMG_8689a

IMG_8699a

IMG_8732a

IMG_8726a

IMG_8734-2a

IMG_8745a

10 comments:

Kalin's Mommy said...

Beautiful!

jalna said...

Thanks Mich!! Looking forward to doing your family soon!

Honolulu Aunty said...

You are an artist with your camera, Jalna!

Les said...

They came out soooo nice!! but where's the weird naked ones?! ahahahaaaaa!! Great job!!!!

jalna said...

Awww . . . thanks Aunty!

Hahahaha, Les, I no like do da naked kine!!

Nippon Nin said...

She looks so good. Super nice photo shoots. I can see already, their child will be so gorgeous.

jalna said...

Doesn't she, Akemi? Kris is so amazingly photogenic, I just love taking her picture.

Erick said...

Great shots of mom to be!

Randism said...

fantastic ;-)

jalna said...

Thanks Rand!