Thursday, July 18, 2013

Yesterday's Meals


Coworker Lorna pulled my name and so is my biggest supporter in our Biggest Loser competition at work.  She made me an awesome fruit smoothie which I had for lunch along with a banana. She said it's made with yogurt and soy milk.  It was so ono and filling.  Thanks Lorna!!

IMG_3620

When I got home from work, I was greeted with a wonderful aroma coming from the kitchen. Wendell said that he was heating up food that Landon had bought from Aina Haina Foodland.  He said it's from the butcher section (not the Deli), and so I think it's premade but uncooked.

I ate half a stick of this pork belly skewer. It was OMG ono!
IMG_3621

This is a Seafood Mushroom Cap.  I cut one in half, ate it . . . went back for the other half . . . ate that . . . then went back and ate another whole one.  I couldn't stop myself, it was that good. Plus it was tiny . . . like only an inch in diameter.  Okay, maybe a little bigger than that.
IMG_3627

I also had a spinach salad with a boiled egg.  Then later in the evening, while Wendell ate some oreo cookies, I had a few cherries.  Okay, maybe more than a few.  Maybe like half the bag.  Hey, I trying, k.

7 comments:

Lorna said...

I think Landon and Wendell are sabotaging your efforts! :-)

jalna said...

I knooooooow, Lorna!!

Kalin's Mommy said...

Hehe, I love your story telling...you can eat those things, just in moderation!

Les said...

Eat away!! You have to eat what your family makes you otherwise you'll hurt their feelings.

jalna said...

Thanks Mich! I loooove to snack. I think it's a habit, so moderation is hard for me. Ack.

Funny Les! You shoulda had that lemon crunch cake yesterday.

Nippon Nin said...

You're so funny! Everything looks so delicious!

jalna said...

Hahahaha. Thanks Akemi.