Seems like only yesterday . . . hey, wait a minute . . . it was yesterday . . . when some of us from work met at Kris' house for Superbowl Sunday. I left at halftime . . . old age . . . I was tired already, and Les finished up the picture taking. Check out her photos at Leslie's pics.
Aloha Friday 10-02-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 2 Feet
Wind: Light
Plenty good waves on this Aloha Friday!
Aloha F4
Aloha Waikiki
Aloha Joe
Aloha Eric laying it DOWN!
...
Mixed Plate Friday (Vegas Edition)
-
Creamy Scrambled Eggs & Chicken Breakfast Sausage We had a morning flight
so we got served breakfast. For Hawaiian Airlines, there are entrees you
can get ...
this and that
-
noticed these cranes...if you’ve been reading our blog you know that the
beige brown building in the photo took most of our view of Mount Fuji when
it was ...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
11 comments:
the dip looks awesome, would you be able to get the recipe?
I swear Toni's kids are sooooo adorable. We gotta get them to a photo shoot asap! Great pics :)
looks like you all were having tons of fun...yummy food too!
Kat that dip was da bomb. Bran made it with raw aku or ahi and green tobiko eggs. Getting the recipe might be tricky, but I'll try.
I know Les, they're soooo photogenic.
Yup Betty, choke good fun and good food. I wish I had more of that food now.
Please post the cupcake recipe in the picture.
Thank you!!
Ono looking food, looks like a great Super Bowl party! That dog is so funny, he looks so relaxed. Great shot of Marvin.
Cupcake was made by Les, Renrr. It's Mocha Cappucino, and was really yummy. I'll try and get the recipe ASAP.
Kris was a great host, Erick. We all had fun.
WHHHAAATTTT was that ono looking pork product that Marvin made ??
Didi, it was a brisket.
Post a Comment