Talking about morning light . . . isn't it beautiful how it's lighting up the left side of the tree? I loooove looking at how everything's lit up with the day's first glow. I know with everybody's busy schedules there's just no time, but you should just take a moment to stop and enjoy . . . look around . . . see what you're missing out in life . . . it's right there . . . you just don't notice.
Aloha Friday 10-02-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 2 Feet
Wind: Light
Plenty good waves on this Aloha Friday!
Aloha F4
Aloha Waikiki
Aloha Joe
Aloha Eric laying it DOWN!
...
23 hours ago

8 comments:
Very interesting. The sky looks so beautiful!
I always have these kind of moments whenever I'm in Hawaii, as well as on my walks in Japan :)
Looks kind of scary
It was the start of a beautiful day, Betty.
Hahaha, I can see we're very similar, Kat.
It does, yeah, mmiissee!
eh! no shame! just wear one hgea tee shirt!!!
Hahahaha! Funny, Rand!
Cool tree!
You make me smile, Erick.
Post a Comment