Saturday, February 26, 2011

Nat and Luta

Coworker Nat is leaving us. She and her husband Luta are going back home to Florida. Working with Nat has been such a joy all these past years. Her sweet, caring nature is unsurpassed. I'm soooo gonna miss her. We're all gonna miss her. Waaaaahhhh.

I got to take Nat and Luta's pictures today at Ala Moana Park. Great memories for me to keep f-o-r-e-v-e-r. Thanks guys for agreeing to meet with me. I'm so, so grateful. Waaaaah.

IMG_3035a

IMG_2993a

IMG_2977-2a

IMG_2983a

IMG_3011a

IMG_3045a

IMG_3017a

8 comments:

Erick said...

Oooh dat nice! Great opening shot, I like the position of his arm and the sunset. I know they will love the shots.

jalna said...

Thanks Erick!

Betty Townsend said...

Very nice! Love the last shot!!

jalna said...

Thanks Betty!

mmiissee said...

Niiiice pictures! Great poses

jalna said...

Awwwww, mmiissee, thanks! That's the hardest part for me . . . the poses.

susie said...

Great pictures, but awwwww, grrrr I didn't know she was leaving. What a loss. Shel will surley be missed

jalna said...

You didn't know, Susie? Yeah, we'll really miss her.