YES!! They are all fantastic! I'm going to CASE some of them, ok. One of the cards, I have the stamp and have never known what to do with it. Now I know! LOL! Love the simplicity of them too!! I wanna see MORE!!
Aloha Friday 10-02-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 2 Feet
Wind: Light
Plenty good waves on this Aloha Friday!
Aloha F4
Aloha Waikiki
Aloha Joe
Aloha Eric laying it DOWN!
...
Mixed Plate Friday (Vegas Edition)
-
Creamy Scrambled Eggs & Chicken Breakfast Sausage We had a morning flight
so we got served breakfast. For Hawaiian Airlines, there are entrees you
can get ...
this and that
-
noticed these cranes...if you’ve been reading our blog you know that the
beige brown building in the photo took most of our view of Mount Fuji when
it was ...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
18 comments:
Sooo nice your cards....!!
ahahahahaaa...no really, though, came out nice!
They're cute and simple = )
You soo very talented!!! nice
Hahaha, thanks Les!
Thanks mmiissee!
You too Susie.
Hummm....card day, pedicure day... grinds day.....;o\
How we going do all that, yah, Didi??!
cute!
Thanks Kat!
Very cute, you so creative!
Tanks eh, Erick!
uuuu, i want to go to cards day, pedicure day and grinds day!
Ahahaha, it'll probably be on Easter Sunday, Les.
wow; said if before but those cards look professional! impressive! it would be a piece of cake fo u to combine your pictures with card making!
YES!! They are all fantastic! I'm going to CASE some of them, ok. One of the cards, I have the stamp and have never known what to do with it. Now I know! LOL! Love the simplicity of them too!! I wanna see MORE!!
That's such a good suggestion Rand. I need to dig through my stuff and see what I can turn into cards.
So funny Betty! YOU are gonna CASE some of MY cards. I'm honored . . . hahaha!
Ummmm.....we make the cards while you give us pedicures and the men feed the women ?? and pour us champagne ?? teheheheh
These are really, really cute. I have no talent for craftiness myself.
Sounds like a plan, Didi! tee hee.
Whaaat Mariko? I love the little Valentine cards you and your daughter made.
Post a Comment