Shanon and Brandon are getting married on 11/11/11!! So special yeah! We met this past Sunday at Kakaako Park for their engagement shoot. Thick clouds covered up any hope of a beautiful sunset, but I was thankful that at least it didn't rain. Thanks Shanon and Brandon! I had a great time. Maybe we can try again on another day for our sunset shot.
Aloha Friday 10-02-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 2 Feet
Wind: Light
Plenty good waves on this Aloha Friday!
Aloha F4
Aloha Waikiki
Aloha Joe
Aloha Eric laying it DOWN!
...
Mixed Plate Friday (Vegas Edition)
-
Creamy Scrambled Eggs & Chicken Breakfast Sausage We had a morning flight
so we got served breakfast. For Hawaiian Airlines, there are entrees you
can get ...
this and that
-
noticed these cranes...if you’ve been reading our blog you know that the
beige brown building in the photo took most of our view of Mount Fuji when
it was ...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
11 comments:
nice!
Great shots love the one where they are looking at each other
Thanks Kat!
Thanks Susie. I like that one too.
THANKS A WHOLE LOT... I HAD FUN. WE USUALLY DONT TAKE PICTURES LIKE THIS. CANT WAIT TO DO ANOTHER SHOOT
Hey Shanon! It was totally my pleasure! I had fun too. BTW, tell Steven thanks for the awesome job as my flash holder! Hahaha!
Very Nice! Good shots considering the bland sky. I love that old looking shot too. Great job!
Thanks Erick!
Awesome!! My daughter's birthday is 11/11...
Thanks Betty!
Love da pix Jalna!!!
Thanks Joy! Thanks for the hook-up too.
Post a Comment