Amazing shots! Your umbrella with all the bags worked out so great. Good place to hang my bag too. That last shot of Stoja is absolutely incredible. It is sort of 3D, very cool. Me too, big time Jellos!
Aloha Friday 10-09-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 3 Feet
Wind: Variable
Light offshore winds early making smooth conditions.
Not enough East winds for a run to Waikiki.
Aloha Kaimana
Aloha...
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
this and that
-
saw that local motion is bringing back the kona jacketso nostalgic!I'm so
glad local motion wrote "kona jacket" because the person who posted this on
socia...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
13 comments:
nice resourcefulness and photos!
Hahaha, thanks Kat!
love the photos! you are absolutely amazing. thank you so much.
WWAAAAHHHH!!! I LOOOOOVE LOOOOOVE LOOOOVE IT!!! ;( :( :( Jellos with a capital J!!! I want a raincheck!!
Stoja, you just made it so easy.
Les, I kept thinking of you the whole time shooting.
wow! i love your shots but that first one in particular is great! i got more to say but i gatta go take a COLD SHAWA!!! ha! ha!
great shots! she is a natural beauty! wow!
Amazing shots! Your umbrella with all the bags worked out so great. Good place to hang my bag too. That last shot of Stoja is absolutely incredible. It is sort of 3D, very cool. Me too, big time Jellos!
Rand, I love that first shot too. The sun was directly behind Stoja, casting that reddish glow.
Thanks Jos! She IS beautiful!
Don't be jellos, Erick. I didn't know what I was doing. I lucked out.
OMG, so so nice. I like all your shots. I too am jellos. Your last shot is so cool with the sun's reflection in the clouds and on Stoja's hair.
Thanks Celia!
Beautiful! I love the one with the sunset in the background.
Thanks Betty! That's Landon's favorite too.
Post a Comment