My first photo shoot using my new umbrella setup, and I couldn't have been more pleased. I got to Kakaako Park early, struggled with the settings, didn't know whatdahell I was doing, but as soon as Stoja arrived everything just seemed to fall into place. Thank you Stoja! You were the perfect model. More pictures to come.
patisserie taisuke endo
-
Wanted to check out Patisserie Taisuke Endo for some time now.If I’m not
mistaken, he trained in France & ItalyHe has a cafe area where you can
enjoy cakes...
Downwinding 10-10-2026
-
Wind: Trades
The wind forecast called for more wind! Gotta go chance um!
Egan and Wes going out Kaimana early
Go time!!!!
Get some bumps!
...
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
12 comments:
Really nice, Jalna! I am glad you got to practice before hand with Kona. Kona is such a sweet dog.
man! what's with the teaser? So far it looks awesome!
Thanks Celia! I know, good thing I practiced first.
wow..your umbrella didn't fall down this time..so did you use sand bags or something? The shot came out beautiful..
wow! wada pose! she looks hot!
I know, I know Les. Tomorrow, I promise.
Thanks Shun Wah, I used my camera bag and Erick's as weights.
Rand, I totally had you in mind as I was shooting the pictures of Stoja.
Very nice!! Glad it worked for you! :-)
Thanks Betty!
Wow, amazing shot! She is a great model!
Thanks Erick! Stoja was super.
Wow! it DOES look like a magazine photo shot! Stojas just so naturally pretty. Dont need much makeup..great model!
Thanks CQ!
Post a Comment