Wendell's friend Edsel's brother Asa is in town this week so I got to take photos of the whole Yamada clan yesterday. Since we were gonna have dinner at the Elk's Club we just walked across the street to my favorite tree in Kapiolani Park.
you mean you made them sit down when they're wearing white??!! hahahhaaa! jus kiddin...hey you're getting good at Kapiolani Park, let's try your off camera flash next time...with 3 flashes!
Downwinding 10-03-2026
-
Wind: Trades starting...
The gang is frothing even though the wind is light!
9 Strong today!
Mahalo John for this pic!
Way better than I thought at ...
kaki kimchee
-
while scrolling I came upon this kaki kimcheeFor 2 kaki (persimmon) :
@ginahomecook1 tablespoon salted shrimp (strain shrimp and use only
liquid)1 tablesp...
Mixed Plate Friday (Vegas Edition)
-
Creamy Scrambled Eggs & Chicken Breakfast Sausage We had a morning flight
so we got served breakfast. For Hawaiian Airlines, there are entrees you
can get ...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
8 comments:
I like that shot from the tree looking down, makes a natural frame
That's my favorite too, Kat.
Very nice, jalna. Hey, the comment you left on my blog disappeared. I published it but I don't know what happened to it.
Thanks Betty. I wonder if Blogger is having "issues".
Well, I think so. I can't attach new posts on to my Facebook page. So I don't know if it is blogger or FB.
Wow, very nice! Looks like this is your favorite portrait location.
you mean you made them sit down when they're wearing white??!! hahahhaaa! jus kiddin...hey you're getting good at Kapiolani Park, let's try your off camera flash next time...with 3 flashes!
Thanks Erick. Actually Tysha and Tk were my "test' for this Yamada shoot.
Les, I like try off-camera again! But I think gotta be on each other cause I still soooo don't know what I'm doing.
Post a Comment