Les asked if I could help her take some pictures at the Academy Classic Baseball Tournament that's being held this weekend at Kailua High School. I worked until 3 p.m. today and I didn't get to the baseball field until about 4:30 so I really wasn't much help. Hopefully I'll be able to get more shots for her tomorrow.
13 years
-
hard to believe you've been gone for 13 yearssome days it seems like
yesterday, some days notcan't believe you would've been 87 todaythankful
for you alway...
Alan Wong’s – Kahala, HI
-
Alan Wong reopened his restaurant in the Kahala Hotel & Resort earlier this
year. I was super excited to try this restaurant even though I never tried
his…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
6 comments:
Ho wow! That was fast! Awesome collision shot! Thanks for your help...next time you can brave the rain with me! :)
Didn't have too many to post process. Still, I was getting whiplash from falling asleep while working on the pics.
Wow, very good. Were the reds and black uniforms that red? Seems extra red. Great action shots!
Not sure Erick. Maybe it's the +1, +1, +1 settings.
wat u talking about? u got a bunch of good pics!
Hahaha. Thanks Rand.
Post a Comment