About a month ago Marvin was curious about these Sushi Poppers and ordered some. They came frozen on dry ice! Unreal what can be done nowdays! They don't taste as good as fresh, but still are fun to eat.
I thought it was a small company, but looks like they have a branch in New York and one in Las Vegas! Maybe next time you're in New York you can get one fresh one.
Haha. I wasn't actually talking about my ice cream, but eating push pops made of ice cream rather than sushi. Thanks though, I do like that light ice cream.
13 years
-
hard to believe you've been gone for 13 yearssome days it seems like
yesterday, some days notcan't believe you would've been 87 todaythankful
for you alway...
Alan Wong’s – Kahala, HI
-
Alan Wong reopened his restaurant in the Kahala Hotel & Resort earlier this
year. I was super excited to try this restaurant even though I never tried
his…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
13 comments:
Wow, very cool!
It was pretty neat, Erick.
Hey I was wondering when those were gonna come in! Shucks, I wanted to see it!
I thought it was a small company, but looks like they have a branch in New York and one in Las Vegas! Maybe next time you're in New York you can get one fresh one.
hooo mannn....remember those pop up ice creams...
Yup!
Kat, only in America?
I don't think I've seen this in Japan :)
How cool is that!!!
Hmmm, Kat, I wonder how it'd to there.
Betty, what will they think of next yeah?
I think I'll stick to ice cream... haha.
OMG Rick, your homemade ice cream looks sooooo good!
Haha. I wasn't actually talking about my ice cream, but eating push pops made of ice cream rather than sushi. Thanks though, I do like that light ice cream.
Post a Comment