Thanks for inviting me along on the photo scramble Celia . . . great photo op!
Yosh, anything for you.
Rand, this was shot at Magic Island. Me and Celia were participating in a kinda photo scavenger hunt. The father and son were enjoying the sunset together.
Thanks Erick. You know how I did dat . . . with tricks from the Master.
Thanks Les. Taken on that photo scramble with Celia. I'm thinking of entering it into the National Geographic Daily Dozen. You know how we do well with black and whites.
Very nice... the light from the sky and the b/w effect w/ the little boy's white pants and sleeves somehow made them 'glow' in the light...sooo very cool! It'll be a great NG submission.
13 years
-
hard to believe you've been gone for 13 yearssome days it seems like
yesterday, some days notcan't believe you would've been 87 todaythankful
for you alway...
Alan Wong’s – Kahala, HI
-
Alan Wong reopened his restaurant in the Kahala Hotel & Resort earlier this
year. I was super excited to try this restaurant even though I never tried
his…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
11 comments:
Great shot - the effect of the black and white really adds to this "precious moment"
I LOVE this picture!!! When I have a partner and we have a kid...I want you to take a picture of them like this for me!! PWEASE!?!?!? :)
oh, i REALLY like that shot! what's da story behind the shot?
So, so awesome! How you did that? Very nice!
hey this is a nice pic...who is this? Or are you stalking again?
Thanks for inviting me along on the photo scramble Celia . . . great photo op!
Yosh, anything for you.
Rand, this was shot at Magic Island. Me and Celia were participating in a kinda photo scavenger hunt. The father and son were enjoying the sunset together.
Thanks Erick. You know how I did dat . . . with tricks from the Master.
Thanks Les. Taken on that photo scramble with Celia. I'm thinking of entering it into the National Geographic Daily Dozen. You know how we do well with black and whites.
Very nice!!
so beautiful!
Thanks Betty!
Thanks Kat!
Very nice... the light from the sky and the b/w effect w/ the little boy's white pants and sleeves somehow made them 'glow' in the light...sooo very cool! It'll be a great NG submission.
Thanks Shun Wah!
Post a Comment