The photographer who took this photo, Jeremy Snell, is 18 years old. He lives here in Hawaii and uses a Canon xti which is 3 times cheaper than the camera I use. At this moment, he is in Ethiopia for 2 months doing God's work through a group called Campus Crusade for Christ. Makes me wanna cry . . . in more ways than one.
Ahem . . . I don't think someone who is photographically incompetent would have a photo make one of National Geographic's Daily Dozen ! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Downwinding 10-03-2026
-
Wind: Trades starting...
The gang is frothing even though the wind is light!
9 Strong today!
Mahalo John for this pic!
Way better than I thought at ...
kaki kimchee
-
while scrolling I came upon this kaki kimcheeFor 2 kaki (persimmon) :
@ginahomecook1 tablespoon salted shrimp (strain shrimp and use only
liquid)1 tablesp...
Mixed Plate Friday (Vegas Edition)
-
Creamy Scrambled Eggs & Chicken Breakfast Sausage We had a morning flight
so we got served breakfast. For Hawaiian Airlines, there are entrees you
can get ...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
4 comments:
Is it wrong to hate someone you don't even know??? :D so unfair yah? I am now admitting publicly that I am photographically incompetent...
Ahem . . . I don't think someone who is photographically incompetent would have a photo make one of National Geographic's Daily Dozen ! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Wow!! Pretty neat photo.
Betty, I love the lighting!
Post a Comment