Jamie's twin brothers Rory and Ryan played soccer and baseball with my son Landon about 10 years ago. Boy, time flies. Here is Jamie with her mom Fay at Waioli Tea Room where we gathered for her baby shower this past Sunday.
Shun Wah, I agree . . . soooo cute. I liked how the pink and green came out on the cupcake picture too. It wasn't my intention though. I just took it outside for better light.
red cabbage salad
-
I love red cabbage.In Japanese it is called murasaki cabbage (purple
cabbage)Anyway, I am always looking for a good salad/pickle recipe for red
cabbage and...
Rain Report 09-30-2026
-
Rain: Heavy
When it rains, it pours!
Rain? No problem!
Rain-Dawgg
Rain Ridah
We weren't the only crazy ones.
Radical in the rain
...
Grand Lux Cafe – Las Vegas, NV
-
Since we were staying at the Palazzo during the conference, it was super
easy to just go downstairs and dine at Grand Lux Cafe – especially when we…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
9 comments:
Very nice shots! Looks like you folks had a great time.
Great pictures and a nice setting for a baby shower. I've always loved the Waoli Tea Room. She must love Hello Kitty. :)
Oops!! Spelled it wrong...Waioli
Thanks Erick. It was good fun.
Betty, I like the Waioli Tea Room too, but I think it was only my second time there.
Hey, you can't even tell you guys were dying of heat exhaustion!!
OK, must know, what the heck is that game with the writing on paper plates on the head ??
Hahahaha Les . . . it wasn't the coolest room in the house.
Didi, you gotta try and draw one baby and whoever draws the nicest one wins. It's funny.
Aww.soo cute.. The towel cupcake tower is such a cute idea! I like how the green background looked too. Cute hello kitty theme.
Shun Wah, I agree . . . soooo cute. I liked how the pink and green came out on the cupcake picture too. It wasn't my intention though. I just took it outside for better light.
Post a Comment