More awesome pictures!! Love the picture of Irene (the last one). I talked with my friend Karen a little bit ago. She said the dinner was fantastic!! Thank you again!!!!
Didi, I got my copy. My friend Irene picked it up for me and bringing it back. I think they only printed for those that ordered. Jalna, email Pearl Mori and ask her if can buy copy. Notes on some pictures #11-Jack Digmon, one of the nicest guys in school, married his high school sweetheart. #15 Clinton Chung (with cap)my best friend Karen's husband. #21 Pearl Chun and her husband. Haven't seen her since high school. We ran around together some. Among the first of us to get married. #25 Clarence Fung and his wife, bought Paul's painting for $500. #26 Betty Ann Ing, one of the smartest girls in our class, bubbly personality. #36 Irene who lives very close to me and my occasional lunch partner.
Thanks Betty. I'll e-mail Pearl about the cookbook. Thanks for the update on the photos. I kept going, "Ohhhh, ohhhhh", while reading your comments. Hahahaha.
13 years
-
hard to believe you've been gone for 13 yearssome days it seems like
yesterday, some days notcan't believe you would've been 87 todaythankful
for you alway...
Alan Wong’s – Kahala, HI
-
Alan Wong reopened his restaurant in the Kahala Hotel & Resort earlier this
year. I was super excited to try this restaurant even though I never tried
his…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
8 comments:
More awesome pictures!! Love the picture of Irene (the last one). I talked with my friend Karen a little bit ago. She said the dinner was fantastic!! Thank you again!!!!
Thanks Betty! Funny about Irene . . . we were both looking for each other, but there was just so much going on that we didn't connect up right away.
SOOO, how can we find out about that "Bulldog Ohana Cookbook?"
You DID have to notice that. They might've been sold out by the time I got there . . . or not. I only remember seeing people carrying it.
Didi, I got my copy. My friend Irene picked it up for me and bringing it back. I think they only printed for those that ordered. Jalna, email Pearl Mori and ask her if can buy copy. Notes on some pictures #11-Jack Digmon, one of the nicest guys in school, married his high school sweetheart. #15 Clinton Chung (with cap)my best friend Karen's husband. #21 Pearl Chun and her husband. Haven't seen her since high school. We ran around together some. Among the first of us to get married. #25 Clarence Fung and his wife, bought Paul's painting for $500. #26 Betty Ann Ing, one of the smartest girls in our class, bubbly personality. #36 Irene who lives very close to me and my occasional lunch partner.
Thanks Betty. I'll e-mail Pearl about the cookbook. Thanks for the update on the photos. I kept going, "Ohhhh, ohhhhh", while reading your comments. Hahahaha.
hope I don't bore you and your readers with my "walking down memory lane"!! hahahaha!!
Not at all boring Betty. It's amazing to me how much you're still in the loop being so far away.
Post a Comment