I'm hoping she will at least call me. Would love to see her. SF is about 2 hours or so away from me. She'll be in my favorite CA city, San Diego this weekend!!
No, Jalna, we don't. As many times as we've been there, we get lost or at least "turned around" everytime we go there. Gerry hates driving over there and it so hard to find parking. The last time we went over to the Wharf area, we took the ferry from Vallejo over to SF and then used the cable cars to get to Chinatown, Ghiradelli Square and then walked to FW from GS. Then took the last ferry back to Vallejo and drove home. It made for a very long day. If we drive, we just go over to Japan Town or where the Korean restaurants are.
13 years
-
hard to believe you've been gone for 13 yearssome days it seems like
yesterday, some days notcan't believe you would've been 87 todaythankful
for you alway...
Alan Wong’s – Kahala, HI
-
Alan Wong reopened his restaurant in the Kahala Hotel & Resort earlier this
year. I was super excited to try this restaurant even though I never tried
his…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
7 comments:
and if you're hungry for a burger you should stop by here! Yum! :)
I'm hoping she will at least call me. Would love to see her. SF is about 2 hours or so away from me. She'll be in my favorite CA city, San Diego this weekend!!
Les, those burgers looked yummy.
Betty, wow, SF is only 2 hours away from you? Do you go there often? I've been there once and it was only for a few hours between flights.
No, Jalna, we don't. As many times as we've been there, we get lost or at least "turned around" everytime we go there. Gerry hates driving over there and it so hard to find parking. The last time we went over to the Wharf area, we took the ferry from Vallejo over to SF and then used the cable cars to get to Chinatown, Ghiradelli Square and then walked to FW from GS. Then took the last ferry back to Vallejo and drove home. It made for a very long day. If we drive, we just go over to Japan Town or where the Korean restaurants are.
I have absolutely no sense of direction, so I'd probably do poorly there. But still it's so neat that SF is within driving distance for you.
Gerry is on his way to SF this morning with a group of men from church. We are going to work on a rescue mission in the Tenderloin area, skid row.
Wow Betty, that's so awesome!
Post a Comment