Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Diem and Cy Baby Shower

My sisters put together a baby shower for my brother Cy and Diem this past Sunday. It was held at the Seafood Village at the Hyatt.

My hard-working sisters Didi and Sweetie.
Guess the tummy size.
Guess the candy.
Michelle is da bomb game player.
She kept winning . . .
and winning.
The prize table.
The food was really good. We started off with Oriental Chicken Salad.
Assorted Dim Sum
including this nori shrimp thing.
Szechuan Pork with Garlic Sauce
Beef and Broccoli
General Tsao's Favorite Chicken
Seafood Fried Noodles
Almond Float

5 comments:

Les said...

oh my gawd the kids are soooo cute! Looks like fun and you guys give good prizes! When's the baby due??

jalna said...

I think Colin is due around June 20th.

Betty Townsend said...

Awesome! You had a busy picture taking weekend, huh! Yeah, Les, lots of prizes and so nicely wrapped. And the food, wow! So how many grandchildren is this for your mom, Jalna?

Dd said...

Gee, was Cy wearing YOUR name tage the whole day ?? Neva even notice....I hope everyone saw your photo favors...

jalna said...

Yes, Betty, it was a busy picture-taking weekend, but I loved it! My sisters did all the hard work for the shower. All I did was make the photo favors. You can kinda see them in some of the pictures. Colin will be my mom's 6th grandson . . . no granddaughters!

Didi, me and Cy switched name tags. I said let's see how many people notice. That's hilarious that you didn't . . . but you were really busy.