Jon and Darlene's wedding was so beautiful. Thank you, Jose, for letting me tag along with you, and for all the help and advice you've been giving me. Tell Ben Chrisman I said, "Hi."
wow..these are SUPER shots! I really like the one in the limo w/ the red lights. How did you manage to get that to work? The aqua blue and white turned out so beautiful in your shots. Woooowwwwww!
Handsome couple!! Love the color scheme and the ballroom looked absolutely gorgeous. You did a beautiful job with your pictures. I don't know why you get so nervous, your pictures are such a joy to look at!!
Thanks Shun-Wah and Betty! Actually, Jose does all the hard work. I just hang around and grab the opportunities. Honestly, don't tell anybody, but the reason I get so nervous is that sometimes I don't know what-da-hell I'm doing. It can take me ten tries to get one shot right, and with a wedding, you don't get ten tries. Photoshop rescues me a lot. Shun-Wah, that red light is sooo neat yeah . . . I wish I planned it but I didn't notice it until I was working on the photos . . . soooo lucky yeah!
Munch On Mi – Liliha, HI
-
Remember the old Foodland on the corner of School and Liliha? Well after
Foodland closed, they turned it into a restaurant equipment place/food
court. I fi...
13 years
-
hard to believe you've been gone for 13 yearssome days it seems like
yesterday, some days notcan't believe you would've been 87 todaythankful
for you alway...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
16 comments:
Nice job Jalna.
Where was the reception held?
Thanks tippy!! The reception was held at the Hilton Hawaiian Village's Coral Ballroom . . . it was beauuuuutiful!
wow..these are SUPER shots! I really like the one in the limo w/ the red lights. How did you manage to get that to work? The aqua blue and white turned out so beautiful in your shots. Woooowwwwww!
Handsome couple!! Love the color scheme and the ballroom looked absolutely gorgeous. You did a beautiful job with your pictures. I don't know why you get so nervous, your pictures are such a joy to look at!!
Thanks Shun-Wah and Betty! Actually, Jose does all the hard work. I just hang around and grab the opportunities. Honestly, don't tell anybody, but the reason I get so nervous is that sometimes I don't know what-da-hell I'm doing. It can take me ten tries to get one shot right, and with a wedding, you don't get ten tries. Photoshop rescues me a lot. Shun-Wah, that red light is sooo neat yeah . . . I wish I planned it but I didn't notice it until I was working on the photos . . . soooo lucky yeah!
Great shooting! You got really interesting angles and I really like the red light limo shot. Just like in a magazine shot. Terrific job!
BEAUUUUTIFUL!! Good job Jalna!
Thanks Erick and Les!
you have a very good eye! great shots!
Thanks Kat!! And I also love the photos in your blog
awww you are too kind!
great great shots and you had fun too!!!
Really, really nice shots. You are up there with Jose.
Thanks Susie and Celia!
hey jalna! beautiful wedding. :-)
OH MY GAWWWWWDDDD!!!! NO WAY!! I SOOOO CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE EVEN COMMENTING ON MY BLOG. It's actually embarrassing, I am so unworthy . . . yikes!!
Post a Comment