Shun Wah e-mailed me about this. This curious squirrel decided to check out the camera just as the shot was taken. You can read about it at the National Geographic site and more about the couple's interview on the Today Show at MSNBC.
This is a funny, but cute picture. It must have been that very second where the squirrel had gotten into the picture = ) nothing like that happens...one in a life time.
Now that's priceless!!! I want to do a picture like that. I always scare the squirrels at my brother's place in Washington, trying to get a good picture of them. I want THAT squirrel to be my friend!!!
Munch On Mi – Liliha, HI
-
Remember the old Foodland on the corner of School and Liliha? Well after
Foodland closed, they turned it into a restaurant equipment place/food
court. I fi...
13 years
-
hard to believe you've been gone for 13 yearssome days it seems like
yesterday, some days notcan't believe you would've been 87 todaythankful
for you alway...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
7 comments:
This is a funny, but cute picture. It must have been that very second where the squirrel had gotten into the picture = ) nothing like that happens...one in a life time.
I thought of you and the National Geographic picture of the day when I saw this and thought it was so funny. How lucky they got the squirrel in focus.
This was so funny and what are the chances of that happening. Again, too funny.
LOL....just about fell over backways on the floor.
Didn't he just steal the show! Soooo funny!
Priceless!!
Now that's priceless!!! I want to do a picture like that. I always scare the squirrels at my brother's place in Washington, trying to get a good picture of them. I want THAT squirrel to be my friend!!!
Post a Comment