I loved having the "PRESS" tag dangling from around my neck and wandering around beautiful people who like to be photographed. It was a total blast for me. Check out Leslie's pics for an explanation of the event and her photographs.
Thanks Les . . . tomorrow I'll post the food pictures, except I didn't catch them all. I didn't like how the hot foods looked under the heating lamps, and I was hesitant to move them. I should've.
Very nice skin tones, almost makes me want to get a 5D MkII. I am dying waiting for the next Nikon full frame. Great people shots! Like a People magazine spread. Fantastic shooting!
Munch On Mi – Liliha, HI
-
Remember the old Foodland on the corner of School and Liliha? Well after
Foodland closed, they turned it into a restaurant equipment place/food
court. I fi...
13 years
-
hard to believe you've been gone for 13 yearssome days it seems like
yesterday, some days notcan't believe you would've been 87 todaythankful
for you alway...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
8 comments:
Nice pics Jalna! You can do without the last one though...I didn't have enough time to strike my pose! Can't wait to see the rest!
oh yah, I don't think I even saw half of those people there! hahaha!
Thanks Les . . . tomorrow I'll post the food pictures, except I didn't catch them all. I didn't like how the hot foods looked under the heating lamps, and I was hesitant to move them. I should've.
Very nice skin tones, almost makes me want to get a 5D MkII. I am dying waiting for the next Nikon full frame. Great people shots! Like a People magazine spread. Fantastic shooting!
Great shots, I especially liked the last one! :))
Thanks Erick and Betty! Erick, the 5D Mark II is awesome. As soon as the Nikon version comes out, jump on it! Betty, that's my favorite too.
OK.........I saw a pic of Makana's base player on Les' site....
Wow...I actually know a few people in your pics!! Hawaii is too small! Hahah!
Post a Comment