I miss CQ. But Les and I got to go to her house yesterday!! Hoo hooo! Connor is a month old and already 13 pounds. It was good fun taking pictures of the family. And the best part . . . CQ made this super ono clam soup (last picture). CQ, I know you probably don't have a recipe, but can you write me up one?
Jalna, these are super. What a handsome little guy and all that hair! Love the one of CQ holding her little one close with a thoughtful look. Great Job!
Didi, I didn't realize it, but it must've been the angle that I shot the picture at that made the clams look huge. They were actually regular sized, the bowl the regular chawang(?) size.
this and that
-
noticed these cranes...if you’ve been reading our blog you know that the
beige brown building in the photo took most of our view of Mount Fuji when
it was ...
Rain Report 09-30-2026
-
Rain: Heavy
When it rains, it pours!
Rain? No problem!
Rain-Dawgg
Rain Ridah
We weren't the only crazy ones.
Radical in the rain
...
Grand Lux Cafe – Las Vegas, NV
-
Since we were staying at the Palazzo during the conference, it was super
easy to just go downstairs and dine at Grand Lux Cafe – especially when we…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
4 comments:
wooooooo, came out really nice!! Good job! I think I did an excellent job reflector holding...hahaha! Sorry that's all you get when I'm dead tired!
Jalna, these are super. What a handsome little guy and all that hair! Love the one of CQ holding her little one close with a thoughtful look. Great Job!
SOO....was that like a tea cup or what that the "monster clam" holy moly...
Didi, I didn't realize it, but it must've been the angle that I shot the picture at that made the clams look huge. They were actually regular sized, the bowl the regular chawang(?) size.
Post a Comment