Erick and I kinda tag teamed with Jose for Joel and Elenita's wedding. I had to work on that day so was only able to attend the reception at the Hilton Hawaiian Village's Coral Ballroom. Erick got to assist Jose with the getting ready shots and the actual wedding ceremony. I hope to see their photos soon.
Great job! I really like the different camera angles, it give the viewer an angle they normally do not see and creates more interesting photos. Nice comp and great color saturation. I like the little girl too. Great shooting!
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
Kaimana to Waikiki 10-08-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 2 Feet
Wind: South-East
Today we're trying to make some runs from Kaimana to Waikiki.
The good guys take it into Baby Queens or to the Sheraton bu...
this and that
-
saw that local motion is bringing back the kona jacketso nostalgic!I'm so
glad local motion wrote "kona jacket" because the person who posted this on
socia...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
3 comments:
The last picture, the little girl is a cutie!! The groom and his guys sure look very nice! Great pictures!
Great job! I really like the different camera angles, it give the viewer an angle they normally do not see and creates more interesting photos. Nice comp and great color saturation. I like the little girl too. Great shooting!
Thanks Erick. Can't wait to see your pictures.
Post a Comment