Hale is on Makaloa across from Walmart. They serve macrobiotic organic healthy dishes. I walked over there once awhile back and ordered the Mabo Tofu with Ginger Miso sauce ($10.50) for take out. It was really, really good. I've been meaning to go back but haven't gotten the chance. In the meantime my good pal Geralyn Camarillo (okay, so not really my good pal . . . I met her once) also checked it out and did a nice blog post on it entitled Hale Macrobiotic.
The dish you had, Jalna, looks good. This is something I probably would want to try. Gerry would enjoy this restaurant. He likes this kind of stuff, me not too much. :)
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
Kaimana to Waikiki 10-08-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 2 Feet
Wind: South-East
Today we're trying to make some runs from Kaimana to Waikiki.
The good guys take it into Baby Queens or to the Sheraton bu...
this and that
-
saw that local motion is bringing back the kona jacketso nostalgic!I'm so
glad local motion wrote "kona jacket" because the person who posted this on
socia...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
6 comments:
Looks really good! Have you tried the food from Well Bento? They too, serve macrobiotic food. It's kind of pricey, but they do give a lot.
Wow mmiissee, I just googled Well Bento. It looks really good. I wanna go check it out! Thanks for the tip.
The dish you had, Jalna, looks good. This is something I probably would want to try. Gerry would enjoy this restaurant. He likes this kind of stuff, me not too much. :)
Betty, I loooove tofu and am not too much into meat, so this kind of food is right up my alley.
Oops, I might have sent the last one in error. The restaurant is only a block from my office. I must check it out!
ooooh, looks yummy, you'll probably like Well Bento too...Randy and I go there every once in awhile...
Post a Comment