Landon looooves this spread. My sister Geri has been making this for f-o-r-e-v-e-r. I'm so glad that I realized (almost too late) that I never did blog about it. So here it is with the recipe preserved for f-o-r-e-v-e-r.
14 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Uuuummmmm, I think you should mention that ONE jar of caviar is over $100!
meguro maruei
-
Went to Gakugeidaigaku and wanted to check out Meguro MarueiApparently they
have been in business since 1959Love their shop color! I tried their
teriyaki ...
Aloha Friday 10-09-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 3 Feet
Wind: Variable
Light offshore winds early making smooth conditions.
Not enough East winds for a run to Waikiki.
Aloha Kaimana
Aloha...
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
14 comments:
Uuuummmmm, I think you should mention that ONE jar of caviar is over $100!
Ooooo!!! Sounds onolicious. The recipe reminds me of homemade clam dip.
Izsmom
Rich!!! What else can I use it for? I like to put mango chutney on cream cheese on crackers, but it is just plain cream cheese.
Maybe can use tobiko too 😋
Where do you buy the caviar?
sounds ono! and easy to make
LOL. The one she uses doesn't cost that much.
It does yah!
Me too! I used to like to put pepper jelly over cream cheese on crackers. You're right. No need have to be caviar.
That's such a good idea!
Geri said that she buys hers from Market City Foodland for $12.99.
We scored and got to take home the leftovers from a recent get-together.
Caviar, where's the vodka?
😂
Post a Comment