I tried that when it first came out and thought it wasn't good at all. But then, I think what happened was the ingredients kind of shifted before baking so one side had no meat or nothing and the other side was too much meat LOL. It's not like the frozen pizza when you can see and rearrange the toppings. I"ve been meaning to buy it again. v
Try give it a second chance. I'm curious. The few times I tried making lasagna from scratch came out watery. Hey, I just had a thought . . . you ever heard of making it by layering dry pasta and not boiling it first? I'm thinking that might solve my problem. But, never mind, doubt I'd try again.
yah, I've seen recipes with the dry noodles. Lasagna is so tedious to make. Either the dry noodles cuz less steps or better yet, FROZEN!!! A friend of mine buys the regular frozen lasagna from costco (kirkland brand) and pours some Rao's marinara so it's not so dry, plus sprinkles more mozzarella on top. So ono like that. Another friend makes lasgna with zucchini strips, also so ono!
this and that
-
saw that local motion is bringing back the kona jacketso nostalgic!I'm so
glad local motion wrote "kona jacket" because the person who posted this on
socia...
Munch On Mi – Liliha, HI
-
Remember the old Foodland on the corner of School and Liliha? Well after
Foodland closed, they turned it into a restaurant equipment place/food
court. I fi...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
18 comments:
That looks delicious!
Izsmom
It was! And so easy to make. Just heat up. 😁
I tried that when it first came out and thought it wasn't good at all. But then, I think what happened was the ingredients kind of shifted before baking so one side had no meat or nothing and the other side was too much meat LOL. It's not like the frozen pizza when you can see and rearrange the toppings. I"ve been meaning to buy it again.
v
Try give it a second chance. I'm curious. The few times I tried making lasagna from scratch came out watery. Hey, I just had a thought . . . you ever heard of making it by layering dry pasta and not boiling it first? I'm thinking that might solve my problem. But, never mind, doubt I'd try again.
The kids buy this one. It IS good!
I like when the actual food inside looks like the picture on the box!
J, Ooh looks good! Last time I made lasagna was in the 80s I think. Too many dang pans. Whatta mess. Frozen mo' bettah. N
looks delicious!
yah, I've seen recipes with the dry noodles. Lasagna is so tedious to make. Either the dry noodles cuz less steps or better yet, FROZEN!!!
A friend of mine buys the regular frozen lasagna from costco (kirkland brand) and pours some Rao's marinara so it's not so dry, plus sprinkles more mozzarella on top. So ono like that.
Another friend makes lasgna with zucchini strips, also so ono!
Lan was the first to discover it.
Hahaha. Me too!
🤣
It was, especially with the added parmesan topping
Zucchini strips! Wow!
This looks really delicious! Thank you so much for sharing and warm greetings from Montreal, Canada.
With inflation. That's a deal!!
Welcome!
😁
Post a Comment