Bell peppers are not my favorite but EGGPLANT, yum!!!! I always buy the big bag of eggplants on sale and end up not using them. With this recipe, easy to use and easy! Please thank Cleta for me, and thank you for posting, Jalna!
this and that
-
saw that local motion is bringing back the kona jacketso nostalgic!I'm so
glad local motion wrote "kona jacket" because the person who posted this on
socia...
Munch On Mi – Liliha, HI
-
Remember the old Foodland on the corner of School and Liliha? Well after
Foodland closed, they turned it into a restaurant equipment place/food
court. I fi...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
12 comments:
Sounds 'ono & easy...gonna make this!
Bell peppers are not my favorite but EGGPLANT, yum!!!! I always buy the big bag of eggplants on sale and end up not using them. With this recipe, easy to use and easy! Please thank Cleta for me, and thank you for posting, Jalna!
my mouth is watering. I hope the bell peppers still have a little crunch, looks like it! broke da mout
v
Oh that looks so delicious especially over rice I bet!
Izsmom
J, easy too for me! Love eggplant-N
Maybe me too!
I will! Welcome!
Looks so good, yah!
I agree about the rice.
Hope you get to make it!
yummy! I sometimes make something similar for satoshi’s bento
So lucky Satoshi.
Post a Comment