this and that
-
saw that local motion is bringing back the kona jacketso nostalgic!I'm so
glad local motion wrote "kona jacket" because the person who posted this on
socia...
Munch On Mi – Liliha, HI
-
Remember the old Foodland on the corner of School and Liliha? Well after
Foodland closed, they turned it into a restaurant equipment place/food
court. I fi...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
14 comments:
Awww!!! They’re so adorable 🥰. She is beautiful and He’s so handsome and silly. LOL
Izsmom
Aww....love is in the air ❤️
J, aww so cute. Well it's spring when a puppers fancy turns toward romance. She's a cutie too. N
This is the cutest story ever!😍
Awww. Love is so sweet.
I agree!!
He's so smitten.
They're such a cute couple.
🤗
Especially puppy love. 🐶
aw so cute
Can I has a future puppy? LOL
Really!
You know . . . we're talking about it!
Post a Comment