We had pho the other night too! I remember when I first had pho and the price for a bowl was like $6. Now a bowl of beef brisket pho is $14 here. It’s worth it though because making it is a pain. lol
meguro maruei
-
Went to Gakugeidaigaku and wanted to check out Meguro MarueiApparently they
have been in business since 1959Love their shop color! I tried their
teriyaki ...
Aloha Friday 10-09-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 3 Feet
Wind: Variable
Light offshore winds early making smooth conditions.
Not enough East winds for a run to Waikiki.
Aloha Kaimana
Aloha...
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
12 comments:
YUMMMM!
HAPPY EASTER! ✝️ 🐣🐰
Izsmom
looks ono, happy easter!
Happy Easter too. There's never a bad time for pho.
J, Happy Easter to you and yours. N
Yah!
Hope you had a good one!
❤️
I feel like eating pho now.
Thank you!
We had pho the other night too! I remember when I first had pho and the price for a bowl was like $6. Now a bowl of beef brisket pho is $14 here. It’s worth it though because making it is a pain. lol
Nowadays, is not uncommon for us to spend $60 for takeout. Ouch!
Post a Comment