Beef Stew from Destiny and Lei's Eatery in Maunakea Marketplace $13.
Wow! Choke beef in the beef stew like the one you got for Landon at the place in Palolo! Izsmom
Yum! Filipino food is sort of healthy and SO ono!
everything looks delicious
Wow, look at the big chunks of meat! Looks delicious!
Izsmom, not like the stew I got from Yama's. Aunty, LOL, sorta healthy. Kat, I love filipino food.Jenny, does!
I eat lunch/dinner dishes for breakfast too 😄
Susan, funny!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Wow! Choke beef in the beef stew like the one you got for Landon at the place in Palolo!
Izsmom
Yum! Filipino food is sort of healthy and SO ono!
everything looks delicious
Wow, look at the big chunks of meat! Looks delicious!
Izsmom, not like the stew I got from Yama's.
Aunty, LOL, sorta healthy.
Kat, I love filipino food.
Jenny, does!
I eat lunch/dinner dishes for breakfast too 😄
Susan, funny!
Post a Comment