J, awww this tugs at my heart strings. I think all our doggies do this when we leave, ats why I am reluctant to leave Mac alone. Have you taken Kai on car rides other than to the vet. Kisses and hugs to Kai. -N
Munch On Mi – Liliha, HI
-
Remember the old Foodland on the corner of School and Liliha? Well after
Foodland closed, they turned it into a restaurant equipment place/food
court. I fi...
13 years
-
hard to believe you've been gone for 13 yearssome days it seems like
yesterday, some days notcan't believe you would've been 87 todaythankful
for you alway...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
13 comments:
LOL I was going to ask if Kai is more of a mama's boy or a papa's boy and I think this answered my question
Awww!! He misses his mom! ❤️❤️❤️
Izsmom
Oh SO cute!
J, awww this tugs at my heart strings. I think all our doggies do this when we leave, ats why I am reluctant to leave Mac alone. Have you taken Kai on car rides other than to the vet. Kisses and hugs to Kai. -N
Awww... This is so sweet.
Awwwww. Linda in Kansas
aw so cute
Awwww. So sad.💗
Jenny, yah, turned out to be a mama's boy.
Izsmom, when I came home he was sleeping under one of the chairs by the window. I tapped on the glass to wake him up.
Aunty, yah!
N, mine too. Kai only rode to his old home in Mililani and to the vet. He doesn't seem to like car rides right now.
Kay, yes.
Linda, 🥰
Kat, so cute!
Lorna, brought a tear to my eye.
Loyal dog.
Oh no, you can’t go on vacation !!
OHMYGAWWWWWD so adorable!!!
Chet, or hungry dog. Wendell forgot to feed him that morning. LOL.
Susan, I know!
Les, 😍
Post a Comment