13 years
-
hard to believe you've been gone for 13 yearssome days it seems like
yesterday, some days notcan't believe you would've been 87 todaythankful
for you alway...
Alan Wong’s – Kahala, HI
-
Alan Wong reopened his restaurant in the Kahala Hotel & Resort earlier this
year. I was super excited to try this restaurant even though I never tried
his…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
8 comments:
He's so cute! Oooooo, maybe substitute? Splinters into some gums won't be fun. Linda in Kansas
So cute! He doesn't look like a puppy anymore, but still so cute!
Oh he is so adorable! 🥰
Izsmom
so cute
At his age, he's so curious. So cute 😍 !
Haha, cute !
Looks like Kai has a cigar! Lol
Linda, I worried about splinters so had to take it away.
Aunty, that was so fast that he lost his stubby puppy nose.
Izsmom, ❤️
Kat, yah.
Chet, he's soooo curious.
Susan, LOL.
Annie, it does yah.
Post a Comment