Hmmmm. Ladder?, rake? cowboy roping? Safety first for that adventure. Guess your continued support of the dog toy store is appreciated. That's a tough one even for a trained agility dog! Linda in Kansas
Munch On Mi – Liliha, HI
-
Remember the old Foodland on the corner of School and Liliha? Well after
Foodland closed, they turned it into a restaurant equipment place/food
court. I fi...
13 years
-
hard to believe you've been gone for 13 yearssome days it seems like
yesterday, some days notcan't believe you would've been 87 todaythankful
for you alway...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
8 comments:
Whoops! lol
Don’t mean to be rude…but LOL too funny! I do things like that too and the dogs look at me with the puzzled look??? Hahaha
Izsmom
J, hilarious. Either your aim is really off or you're super strong. -N
Hmmmm. Ladder?, rake? cowboy roping? Safety first for that adventure. Guess your continued support of the dog toy store is appreciated. That's a tough one even for a trained agility dog! Linda in Kansas
It looks like he is searching for it.
aiyah:)
Funny. It's probably him crazy, wondering where the toy is.
Susan, totally!
Izsmom, Kai was so confused. He saw me toss it and then it was gone. LOL.
N, I was trying to video the toss and I was trying to get it to go far. Proved to be too hard to do for an uncoordinated person like me.
Linda, Wendell came to the rescue with our mango picker.
Kay, he was!!
Kat, yah!
Chet, and I kept laughing at the whole situation. We were both having fun and then BAM screeching halt.
Post a Comment