Sunday, June 9, 2024

Dd's Baked Parmesan Caesar Chicken


This recipe has only five ingredients!  My kind of recipe.

baked parmesan chicken


BAKED PARMESAN CAESAR CHICKEN

 

2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 1# total), pounded flat, halved

1/3 c. favorite Caesar dressing

½-3/4 c. panko

¼ c. Parmesan cheese, grated

1 TB Italian parsley, chopped

 

Preheat oven to 375 degrees.  


Place baking rack onto aluminum foil lined baking sheet.


On work surface, spread dressing onto chicken pieces. Into shallow dish combine panko, cheese and parsley well.  Dredge chicken pieces into mix, pressing well to adhere to chicken.


Bake until chicken is golden-brown and cooked through, about 20 to 25 minutes.


Optional to place chicken under broiler until cheese is browned, 3-4 minutes. Serves 2-3.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This looks doable for me. LOL


Izsmom

Honolulu Aunty said...

My kind of recipe, too! Mahalo DD!

Chet Colson said...

Keep it simple, it'll be easier to remember.

K and S said...

looks delicious & easy

jalna said...

Izsmom, me too!

Aunty, 😁

Chet, how I like it too.

Kat, really does!

Susan said...

I need chicken recipes for the younger ppl in the house. I think they will like this one!