Did he love the water? We used to have one of those kiddie pools and fill with water and the Labrador loved going in and sliding his face across the bottom. The pitbull hated the water.
Cute. Goldens love baby pools. If I drew water in the tub for my son's bath, our Golden would sometimes beat him to the water! What a life! Linda in Kansas
13 years
-
hard to believe you've been gone for 13 yearssome days it seems like
yesterday, some days notcan't believe you would've been 87 todaythankful
for you alway...
Alan Wong’s – Kahala, HI
-
Alan Wong reopened his restaurant in the Kahala Hotel & Resort earlier this
year. I was super excited to try this restaurant even though I never tried
his…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
6 comments:
So funny! It’s been getting hot.
Izsmom
Did he love the water? We used to have one of those kiddie pools and fill with water and the Labrador loved going in and sliding his face across the bottom. The pitbull hated the water.
keeping cool :)
Next,get Kai in the water💧,to learn the dog paddle.
Cute. Goldens love baby pools. If I drew water in the tub for my son's bath, our Golden would sometimes beat him to the water! What a life! Linda in Kansas
Izsmom, me and hot don't get along.
Aunty, I think he did love it. Kona used to.
Kat, so refreshing.
Chet, LOL.
Linda, I'm thinking of looking for one soon.
Post a Comment